Instructions and Guidelines
Guidelines for the English Placement Test
Welcome you all to the Orientation Programme- 2021 of the Faculty of Agriculture and Plantation Management (FAPM). This is an intensive course which is compulsory for you and arranged for a period of four weeks. The main objective of this programme is to prepare the students for the teaching and learning environment of the faculty mainly operated by the English language. At the same time, students will get strong overview of academic expectations and extra-curricular activities. Further, students will be acclimatized to their new environment by providing information on services, facilities, and student activities.
As enrolled students of the faculty, you are responsible to maintain your attendance. Your behavior and adherence to disciplines and conducts will also be encountered in evaluating your overall performance.
- Students are expected to attend all classes without fail. For unavoidable reasons, if a leave of absence is required, permission from the Coordinator-Orientation Programme should be sought.
- All students should login to the online session on time and shall not leave the session without the permission of the lecturer/resource person.
- Students shall keep themselves informed of the instructions issued to them from time to time orally, through web notices or emails.
- Every student should produce his/her identity card on demand by the authorities.
- Students are prohibited from organizing meetings, distributing notices, collecting money and exhibiting banners, flags, posters etc. without the permission of the Dean, FAPM.
- Political/organizational activities are banned in the faculty, participate only in official activities which are specifically permitted or sponsored by the faculty authorities.
- All expressions or activities which are immoral, antisocial, communal and anti-national are strictly prohibited in the faculty.
- The Dean, FAPM shall be the final authority in the interpretation of the rules. Matters not covered by these rules are left to the discretion of the Dean and his decision shall be final.